Guiding Waukesha Wisconsin Families Through Divorce
Ending your marriage may be one of the most emotional struggles you will ever face. It can be easy to let fears and worries take over your thoughts. That is why your lawyer needs to be someone you trust to provide compassionate yet objective legal guidance.
At The Law Offices of Andrew C. Ladd, LLC, we have more than 30 years of experience helping our clients come to fair divorce solutions. We know the issues you are facing, and we know how to protect your interests throughout the Wisconsin divorce process. Contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Waukesha divorce lawyers.
Resolving All Aspects of Your Divorce
Every family has a unique situation. Everyone — parents, business owners and other individuals — face unique challenges during divorce. We have represented many family law clients, and we will help you resolve all of the issues that arise during your divorce, including:
- Division of marital property— As a married couple, half of everything you own belongs to each spouse. We will help you fairly separate your assets and debts, including the family business and property through aggressive property division negotiation or in court.
- Child custody and placement— When you have children, you and your spouse will need to make decisions about legal custody and physical placement. We will help you do what is best for your child.
- Child support — Parents always have a responsibility to their children. We will help you come to a fair child support arrangement that protects your rights while meeting your child’s needs.
- Spousal support — We can explain whether spousal support is appropriate in your divorce. This is often called alimony or spousal maintenance.
- Modifications after divorce — Life brings many changes. Sometimes the original divorce arrangements become inappropriate. We can help with post-decree modifications of child custody and child support.
People divorce for many reasons, including financial hardship. Whatever situation you are facing, we can help. We will help you work toward a fair resolution. That may mean protecting your interests in negotiation, mediation or in the courtroom. We will do what is best for you and your family.
Contact Our Skilled and Compassionate Waukesha Divorce Attorneys
Call 262-542-3900 or contact us to schedule a free consultation with an experienced divorce attorney. If you are going through a divorce in the Waukesha county area, we will stand by your side throughout the entire process. You can count on us to offer experienced, objective advice in a compassionate and understanding manner.